terça-feira, 31 de maio de 2011

Keep Calling

 
I should be allowed to just call you. Bring you back home but I know it will fall through. Who knew, nah, I ain't even gonna think that cause you kept my song that you still have as your ring back. Damn near cry when you gave that ring back. Still got love though great cause I need that. Heres what I will say if I heard my cell rang.Kiss me through the phone cause I know that your lonely, If only. But you cant look back it will never be the same. It ain't hard to tell that, that I'm, I'm sorry girl. Cant look back cause everything change it ain't hard to tell that. That I'm, I'm sorry girl (sorry girl). I'll keep calling, I'll keep calling you, you, you. And I wont stop unless you tell me to, to, to, to.

T. Mills - Keep Calling

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário