segunda-feira, 28 de março de 2011

Playlist

 Shadow Of The Day - Linkin Park

I close both locks below the window. I close both blinds and turn away Sometimes solutions aren't to simple. Sometimes goodbye's the only way. And the sun will set for you, the sun will set for you. And the shadow of the day, will embrace the world in grey and the sun will set for you. In cards and flowers on your window, your friends all plead for you to stay. Sometimes beginnings aren't so simple. Sometimes goodbye's the only way.

Valentines day's - Linkin Park 

I used to be my own protection but not now 'cause my path has lost direction somehow. A black wind took you away from sight and held darkness over day. That night. And the clouds above move closer, looking so dissatisfied and the ground below grew colder. As they put you down inside but the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing. So now you're gone and I was wrong. I never knew what it was like, to be alone... On a valentine's day.

No more sorrow - Linkin Park

I see pain, I see need. I see liars and thieves. Abuse power with greed. I had hope, I believed but I'm beginning to think that I've been decieved. You will pay for what you've done.No, no more sorrow. I've paid for your mistakes. Your time is borrowed. Your time has come to be replaced.